- First, it is this awful Lebron James/State Farm commercial where they put him what might be the worst sweater I've ever seen. It looks like something from a bad 80's skiing movie, like Hot Dog. Awful.
- North Carolina is on, and I love them so very much from my few summers I spent there working their basketball camps. I really love that school, Roy Williams, and that awesome Carolina blue colors. I hope they win, and Duke loses.
- Marquette and Xavier is the closest game, but I can't stand watching either school.
- Kansas and Boston U is a complete blowout
- I can't stand watching Purdue. I think it has something to do with the colors they wear. I'm not afraid to admit it -- I like teams based on colors!
- Now is one of those lame Man Up Miller Lite commercials. I've never seen a one note premise tortured as much as this one. Enough with the nerdy guy in jeggings and the hot bartenders -- not funny.
- Drew Henson from UNC is really good. The closest thing to Sam Perkins I've seen in many a year.
Well, that is my evening. I know I should watch hoops, but unless a Pac 10 team is interested, I think I am going to go watch 30 Rock or something funny. Big game tomorrow. Hope the men are getting rested and ready to play with the urgency I discussed in my last post. It's a big one tomorrow, and we need to get it!