- Sean Sonderleiter scored 14 points and grabbed 6 boards in just 21 minutes as his Ulm team beat Hagen for their 4th win of the year. Again, what would those numbers have looked like with 33 minutes?
- Coleman Collins chipped in another 14 pints and 9 boards for Ulm in 34 minutes. Coleman is having a nice year for Ulm this year, and I bet his athleticism is a real advantage against many of those other teams.
- Oliver Lafayette had probably his best game of the year for Partizan as he scored 18 points, grabbed 5 boards, and dished out 5 assists in a 99-68 romp for Partizan.
- Rob Kurz had probably his worst game of the year with 10 points and 10 boards (which isn't bad at all, by the way) in a 2 point loss for his team Granada. Granada just traded their second best player, Joe Ingles, the other day, so they probably are making life difficult for him.
- Former Mad Ant Jeremy Richardson looks like he will be cut from Valencia. He played 9 minutes and as 1-4 for 3 points in their last game. Not a good game for him, and not a good sign for his career.
- Jamelle Cornley had 26 points in 27 shots the other day in Uruguay, as his team fell once again in the Uruguayan league. Jamelle added on 15 boards for Cader to go along with his offensive output.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Mad Ants Abroad Updates
Here is what the Mad Ants across the pond (or wherever they are) fared this past weekend: