- Earl Calloway helped lead his team Cajasol to an easy 65-49 win ver Meridiano in the ACB Spanish league. Earl scored 12 points, grabbed 4 rebounds, and passed out 3 assists in 23 minutes.
- Rob Kurz scored 11 points and grabbed 9 rebounds for CB Granada in their 89-75 loss to Zaragoza. Looking at the rosters on paper, no way Granada should have lost this game. But, most importantly, Rob looks do be doing a great job and has the complete confidence of his coach. He played 39 minutes and is the only player on his team to play over 27 minutes. Keep it going, Rob!
- Our very first draft pick, Larry Turner, went off in his last game for BC Odessa in the Ukraine. He scored 13 points and grabbed 7 rebounds in only 15 minutes in Odessa's win.
- Ryan Ayers had another fine game in Finland. He scored 22 points on a very efficient 9 shots. He was 6-9 from the field with 4 three pointers, and his team won by ten.
- Jared Reiner had a tough night last night for his team Bayreuth. In fact, it was a tough night for Bayreuth period, as they got boat raced 92-66 to the Artland Dragons. Jared shot 4-11 to get 10 points and grabbed 9 boards. Tough game, but Artland looks to be pretty stacked.
Friday, October 22, 2010
In other former Mad Ant news: